Countries are facing the pressure of aging population, rising labor costs and upgrading of industrial structure. In addition, some industries are forcing manufacturing companies to develop cost-effective automatic material handling solutions due to technology and working environment. Therefore, the market for AGV trucks Flourish
1. Accurate navigation: It can automatically and accurately navigate according to the planned route.
2. Carrying capacity: refers to the carrying capacity of the AGV truck.
3. Intelligent obstacle avoidance: Automatically detect whether there is an obstacle in front, if there is an obstacle, it can automatically stop, and the obstacle disappears and restarts the work.
4. Multi-path selection: according to different work needs, automatically select the walking route
5. Intelligent deceleration: It can automatically detect the turning radius when turning, and the AGV truck will automatically slow down to achieve smooth turning when the turning radius is too small.
6. Automatic handling: When arriving at the pick-up location, the materials can be automatically lifted and moved or lowered.
7. Intelligent charging: During operation, if the battery power is lower than the lower limit, the AGV truck can automatically return to the charging station for automatic charging, and re-enter work after the charging is completed.
8. Remote control: The mobile phone remote control function can be carried out. The mobile phone APP can remotely control the all-round operation of the AGV truck, and can realize the remote setting of the start time and the stop time.
The types of AGV trucks produced and sold by IKV robots are: backpack agv, lurking agv, forklift agv, warehouse agv ect,.. email:email@example.com