Robotic arm palletizer with 6 axis is used to palletize packages. This 6 axis palletizer robot is four free-degree cylinder surface coordinate. It is moved by horizontal movement axis, vertical movement axis, rotation foundation and front hand axis. The robot is made of two parts, the main body and hands. The hands can be changed according to different material.
IKV industrial robot arm palletizer can classify itself into three types: box palletizing, woven bag palletizing, bulk palletizing.
1.Box palletizing: it is used for packaging case palletizing.
2.Woven bag palletizing: it is applied for chemical fertilizer, fodder or flour woven bag palletizing;
3.Bulk palletizing: it is mostly used for construction brick palletizing;
Robotic arm palletizer with 6 axis features
1. The structure is simple and the spare parts are few. In this way, the fault rate of spare parts is low, the feature is reliable, the maintenance is easy, and the required stock spare parts are less.
2. It occupies less space. It is useful for the clients’ production line layout, moreover, the warehouse space can be increased. Palletizing robot can be set in the narrow space.
3. The feasibility for palletizing robot is strong. When the client’s product size, volume, shape or the pallet dimension changes, the operator can revise them in the touch screen without influencing the normal production.
4. Palletizing robot is energy saving. In general, the driven power for mechanical palletizing machine is abut 26KW while the driven power for palletizing robot is only about 5KW. It greatly reduce the client’s operation cost.
5. All of the control are operated in the controller touch screen, and the operation is very easy.
6. It only needs positioning the picking up point and placing point, the demonstration method is easier
6 axis palletizer robot Applications